Prince 2 qualified with a wealth of business experience.
Projects need to be delivered within agreed timescales, costs and with total transparency. The Back Office uses easy to read reporting templates which satisfy senior management and key stakeholder requirements.
Tailored to meet your specific requirements your company can choose either an end to end project management service or just take the elements you need.
Reconsidering space within an existing building, or relocating to new, can be a stressful process for all. We work with the relevant staff members and key stakeholders to ensure that available space is maximised to full potential, organising removals and providing a full communications strategy so that your staff know exactly what is going to happen when. We can also manage termination of your existing Facilities contracts and review your requirements going forward.
We offer the following services...
- Property Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Design co-ordination
- Tender Management
- Set up of Project Offices and documentation
- Project planning
- Sourcing the correct Furniture for the brief
- Day to day project management to include management and stake-holder reporting
- Review of IT requirements
- Selection of suitable removal companies
- Creation of move plan, timescales and guidelines
- Assistance with seating plans and adjacencies
- Management of staff expectations
- On site management of an actual move
- On site presence post move